- Maintain high-quality installations by adhering to the company high standard of excellence at all times in order to exceed customers expectations and specifications
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance support, installations, overhauls, special request, work orders, and other special work orders as needed to support contracts.
- Responsible for reviewing all crew member time sheets and approving hours for current contract and submitting them to payroll.
- Responsible for reviewing all blueprints/layouts of jobs and briefing crew members prior to arriving onsite.
- Responsible for coordinating man hours against contract hours with the PM in order to allow maximum profit and timely completion.
- Will conduct semi-annual reviews of all crew members and identify critical training gaps/issues that may be required for current and future projects and submit report to management.
- Summarize a weekly, monthly, and quarterly review of all contracts worked.
- Ability to read prints.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
About Montgomery Electronics & Communications Services, LLC
Montgomery Electronics and Communications Services LLC (MECS) is a full-service technology and electronics company founded in 2004. As a technology integrator, we pride ourself on our extensive experience in design and installation of technology systems for educational facilities, churches, commercial and municipal buildings. Services offered include, but are not limited to, the following: IT equipment sales, access control, data/voice wiring solutions, fiber solutions, office phone systems, P2P wireless solutions, audio/visual solutions, parking solutions, managed services, and wireless site surveys.